7/2/07

Peace Messenger Bags Rock


This is one of the most popular fabrics I work with right now. Zip bags and messenger bags sell every time I make them. This is a custom order bag, sold before I even made it!









______________________________
Updated July 22/09
I know many people are looking for a Peace Sign Messenger Bag, or Laptop Case.
I just got three brand new, gorgeous batik peace sign fabrics in stock. I will be making messenger bags and laptop cases with them.
Most bags will be made to order so please feel free to contact me to order yours! If you take a look around my shop you will see the many styles available. They will also be great as removable flaps for my Morphin Bags!
Thanks Karen
7/21/09

Purple

Multi

Green

3 comments:

  1. Hello visitor! If you are looking for a peace messenger bag like this one, drop me an e-mail! I'm happy to make one for you! Check my profile for contact info, or just post here, I will be notified that a new post has been added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much would a bag like that cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have various styles in messenger bags. You can see them in my shop at
    http://www.zoesbagboutiqueshop.com/catalog.php?category=11

    The bag in this post is a Zelda, which sells for $49. I have just found three new peace sign fabrics. You can see them here:
    http://zoesbagboutique.blogspot.com/2009/07/three-new-prints-for-messenger-bags-or.html

    ReplyDelete