12/23/09

A holiday break and thanks

Happy Holidays to you all!
I'd like to take this time to thank everyone who stops by to read the blog, follows me on Facebook and drops by the shop to see what's new.
I am honored by your support and gratified that my bags make your life easier and bring a little pleasure to your day.
When I decided to try and sell my bags on line I had no idea it would lead to my own shop and an ever growing group of wonderful people who buy them.
Many times during each week I hear from someone who has glowing words about my bags, my service, even the speed in which they receive their purchase, and it warms my heart.
In this world of mass production and poor customer service I am happy to offer personalized attention and one of a kind, and often, custom made bags.
It is because of you that I am able to continue this business, even during this year that has been a challenge for us all.
I am taking a break over the holidays beginning on Dec 24th returning on Jan 3rd. The main shop will still be open for purchases but I will not be shipping until I return.
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your family and friends.
Thank you!
Karen

4 comments: