4/30/18

Zoe's Bag Boutique website is back and better than ever

What should have been a simple server move for my web store turned into a huge process that led to upgrading and redesigning. As we all know nothing is easy and there were many bumps and roadblocks which made it anything but a simple process!

However I now have a shiny new site with a new look and it's 100% mobile responsive so you can browse and shop from your small electronics such as phones to your large desktop computer and the screen will easily adjust. 

There might still be a link or two which don't go anywhere but for the most part I am back in business and happy with the way the site looks.

Please take a look around and as always feel free to contact me for a custom order.

I hope you will come and take a look.

Thanks for your patience while I worked through this surprise event!


No comments:

Post a Comment