8/2/10

Crow Messenger Bag, custom order, so unusual~



This customer came to me looking for fabric with a crow motif.  Crows are a popular country theme, but they tend to be dressed in overalls and cute hats, not what she had in mind.
However she was able to track down this amazing print. So great, in fact, that I got a half yard for myself as well. She ordered a Morphin Zelda Deluxe, (messenger bag with removable flaps) and added flaps with the bats on mauve and the classic, sugar skulls with glitter, to the order. A nice selection.

What did the customer think?

"My bag was waiting for me when I came home last night. It is fabulous.Amazing  workmanship. I am a costumer/seamstress myself and tried making a very basic military type bag once. What a failure!! Sticking with the costumes. Going to move into my new bag tonight.  Think I might frame the remaining crow fabric and eventually use it as a center on a quilt.
I am sure I will be ordering more things from you in the future. As soon as I get one I will send a pic of me enjoying my bag.
Thank you so much. It was a great pleasure doing business with you as well.

Cheers,
Kristin"
7/30/10

No comments:

Post a Comment