5/15/08

An incredibly beautiful bag !





This is a custom order Tallullah. My customer fell in love with the fabric after seeing it on my Flickr site. She though a Tallullah was the perfect way to showcase it. She was so right! It's sort of a velvety fabric, but very soft and smooth, and what a shine it has.
She gave me permission to use her comments here...

"Hi Karen,
I just had to rave about the bag -- it is absolutely gorgeous, and worth every cent! I love all of the pockets on the inside. My first day with it I had an unfortunate soda spill -- and thanks to the nylon lining, no harm done! Overall the bag is incredibly sturdy, AND it fits my sheet music perfectly. And yes, the fabric really is something. Thanks so much for your time and effort in this project. "

No comments:

Post a Comment