1/8/09

A Custom Order Falcon Messenger Bag in Echino Birds





I worked with the customer on this incredible bag. We both loved the spider web on the end pocket! It was a gift she got to select for herself. After we nailed down the details she decided to forgo seeing it, including pictures, until Christmas Day. Such discipline!!!!

How did she like it?

"KAREN!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited to open it today but waited for awhile in the gift giving process. Then - there it was - already wrapped - how thoughtful of you! - and just stunning. I LOVE the colors of the echino purple, I love how lightweight the bag is with such sturdy fabrics, and your construction is perfectly perfect. I am soooooooo happy with it! I have already transferred everything I want into it, and the outside pockets are great. I have everything I need a fingertip away. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

Now I will try to be calm for awhile, before I start perusing your wares again. For me? For gifts? Hmmmm - so many possibilities!

Merry Christmas. You made mine very happy :-)
Dotty"

No comments:

Post a Comment