6/10/09

Custom Order Morphin Panther Deluxe



Here's a couple of wonderful Morphin flaps for a custom order Panther Deluxe. We added an exterior zippered pocket to the back. The fabric with the cranes and waterfalls (another gorgeous print from Kona Bay) was a little too short to fit on the flap. No problem, I have devised a method that allows me to add an "extender" to the top. A piece of the same black used for the bodies, added to the top edge, provides the length needed, and adds a nice finished touch to the look.
The Tatsu Dragon always works wonders on any bag.

What did the customer say?

"Hi again, Karen!

My bag arrived promptly today, to my amazement (and excitement!). It looks great! It's even bigger than I thought it was. I was a bit worried about whether or not I would have room for my laptop, but I can see now I had nothing to worry about. It's going to fit just fine. It's also going to be a great bag for carrying my sketching and painting supplies.

The flaps look beautiful! My mom fell in love with the Cranes and Waterfalls flap right away. She even thought the black part at the top did indeed look like it was part of the fabric (as you suggested).

Thanks so much for everything! I love my bag!

Bonnie"

1 comment:

  1. It's my bag! I'm so happy with it, Karen! Thanks so much for being so easy to work with and making me such a beautiful bag! I couldn't be happier that I stumbled across your web site. What a jewel you are.

    ReplyDelete