6/29/09

Falcon Mini Messenger Bag with bunnies, sold before I could debut it for you here!





I bought a batch of fabric directly from a Japanese company last year. One of the prints was this incredible bunny print. The motif turned out to be larger that I expected, although an exquisite fabric. So it became another print that I set aside to work with "later". A few week's ago I decided it would become a beautiful Falcon Mini Messenger. Along with the Echino birds on blue I set it in motion. Last week I found time to finish them both. I listed the Echino and planned to do the same with this bag.
Well on the weekend a customer, who bought this bunnies in moonlight Kipster bag last week, contacted me and wondered if she could get a Falcon in the bunnies in moonlight. (Incidentally both fabrics came from that same company in Japan.)



Oh sorry, not enough left I said, however, look at this bag, hot off the needle. The rest is history, she loved it (As do I) and it is on it's way to her right now. What a beautiful set these will make. Not perfectly matched but certainly kindred spirits.
6/29/09

2 comments:

  1. lol Gorgeous even if it is already gone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the proud owner of these two beautiful bunny creations. I love them. Thank you Karen. You're the BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete