5/10/10

New Otter Hipster Bags- Geisha, Dragons, Pink Delight and Green Scroll

Owners of The Otter are telling me how much they love them. So I thought I better get going and add some inventory to the shop. They have a zippered pocket on the back, as you can see in the picture of the geisha bag.

Green Scroll. This is beautiful fabric, low key on the colorway, but the gold accents add a touch of elegance. Perfect if you love green or blue.


Fantastic geisha print






I call this pink delight. The motif on the fabric, as with the green scroll above, lends itself to this bag design perfectly. If you are going on a vacation over the summer this could be the perfect carry all for your day trips




What can I say? This print is spectacular on this size bag!







Inside a full panel open pocket, shown here with a letter sized envelope for scale


and a divided pocket, great for phones, mini cameras or tunes!

Find the Otters in the shop here

No comments:

Post a Comment