8/18/08

The Grab and Go- A Padded Laptop Case






I've been planning to make a padded laptop case for some time now. I'd tried a zippered cover but wasn't happy with the design.
My Large Zelda Deluxe Messenger Bag has a sleeve for a laptop, but, I wanted to provide some optional protection as well. I decided a padded case, that would fit into the sleeve, provide easy access to the laptop, but also work as a "grab and go" case was the solution.
The case has a flap, along the top edge, that closes with velcro. When inside the messenger bag, the flap folds nicely to the back, leaving the top of the case open. A tab in the messenger bag keeps things secure.
When you need to take the laptop, but not the messenger, simply pull the case out of the sleeve, fold the flap forward and, voila, you are good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment