8/28/08

Peace Sign Zelda Deluxe Messenger Bag




Peace continues to be a popular theme on my bags. Here's my latest. The first time I've made one as a Zelda Deluxe. Those extra side pockets are a very popular feature on my bags!Buy it now
_________________________________

I just got three brand new, gorgeous batik peace sign fabrics in stock on July 21/09. I will be making messenger bags and laptop cases with them. I will also be doing a new blog post. But I know many people are coming to this post looking for peace sign messenger bags and laptop cases.
Here are the new prints. Most bags will be made to order so please feel free to contact me to order yours! If you take a look around my shop you will see the many styles available.
Thanks Karen


Purple

Multi

green
721/09

No comments:

Post a Comment