8/16/08

Sock Monkey Zeldina Mini Messenger Bag-Custom order




This was a custom order and just so cute I thought I'd post it to share . A Zeldina mini messenger bag and a matching Gamer, my Nintendo ds Lite padded bag. Then I received some amazing comments, from the customer, and she gave me permission to add them to the post.

She said:

"Karen,

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love the sock monkey bag! I have an obsession with sock monkeys and I am a children's librarian (school starts next week) and this is just the perfect bag for me. Very high quality work and reasonable prices. I just want to tell you thank you so much for the custom request. You have been absolutely wonderful to work with. I promise I will be back soon. =)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I love it!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment