10/3/09

In the spirit of Drew Barrymore's New Movie Whip It: My Roller Derby Girl Messenger Bag and Purse






I thought I'd do a post about these bags since Drew Barrymore's new movie Whip It, opens in theaters this weekend.
I've been making products from this fabric for a few years. No longer in print it is impossible to find. I bought a few yards of it, last year, and have been unable to find more. So what I have on hand is the last of it, making it pretty rare indeed!

I've had the pleasure of making various styles of my bags, in this print, for derby girls all over the world.
One thing I always want to know? What is their derby girl name? They are so creative, and fun.
If you are a derby girl reading this blog post, I invite you to share your derby girl name with my readers, in the comment section. Feel free to include your team's name, and a link to their site if you would like!

You can find the messenger style bag in my shop by clicking here.
The Tallullah purse by clicking here
and zippered bags here

I am including, a photograph of Tough Schmidt and her custom made Tallullah purse from a couple of years ago! Tough Schmidt! See what I mean?
Karen
10/3/09

No comments:

Post a Comment