3/27/09

Help me design an IPhone purse

I am trying to think through what would the perfect iPhone purse look like? Have you searched for one to no avail?
Does it simply not exist or are there so many options that another is not needed?
I don't know. So dear readers I am calling on you to help me out.
I have put together a design form
click here:to fill out the form

and invite you to tell me what you want in such a product.
Tell your friends and relatives to stop by and provide their input as well. Let's see if there are certain features that come up time and time again and will allow me to create the dream iPhone purse from customer input!
This is the first time I have used this approach to design and I am excited to see the feedback I will get.
Thanks for participating. I'll keep you up dated on the results
Karen
3/27/09

The first design is finished! You can find The Breazy iPhone purse in my shop by clicking here
I will be continuing to work on new designs
Karen
8/3/09

The vast majority of my bags and purses have a pocket that will accommodate an iPhone perfectly.
Click here to see the page that details all the styles!
9/13/09

1 comment:

  1. vertical. top flap with magnetic closure. 2 main sections - one for phone, one sewn "short" to hold 3-5 ID/credit cards... leather??? UNIQUE. long strap and wrist strap AND clip to wear on belt loop. not asking much :)

    ReplyDelete