4/11/09

The Boda- A Padded Case for netbooks




With the help of a kind customer, I am able to add another product to my line. This is a no frills padded case for the smaller netbooks

The name Boda, means messenger in Old English

Sized to fit netbooks measuring:

Wide
8.9"
22.606cm

Tall
6.7"
17.018 cm

Thick
.8"
2.032

Holds the Asus model EeePC 900HA with a 8.9” (22.606 cm) screen perfectly, as stated by the customer

“Tried it out on my netbook and it fits perfectly! Very excited about that. It even has enough room that if I wanted to slide in the A/C adapter it would fit. I love it and it's just what I was looking for! Tory”

I started with a simple no frills design, but can easily add extra pockets, or a carry strap if you would like to carry it over your shoulder.
Please contact me for that type of customizing. The Boda can be found in my shop by clicking here
4/11/09

No comments:

Post a Comment