3/24/08

Introducing The Luna- A Round Bag






Another bag that came from the imagination of my German owl collecting customer. She found this Halloween Owl print, in her favorite colors, orange and blue. The print, she said, called out to be used on a round bag. I got to work on the design and here it is.
It's 15 inches in diameter and 3 1/2 inches deep. On the back is a full panel zippered pocket.
Inside is my Zoe Pocket Set. The strap is adjustable. The idea was to mimic the full moon on the print, so I used piping to keep the shape and also inserted a stiffener in the bottom so that it wouldn't sag when in use. The resulting bag, named The Luna, is quite striking and unusual. I like it! It's perfect for people who like a big bag and want to be noticed as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment