11/9/08

New Messenger Bag -The Shark











Since messenger bags are used by men and women, I want to make sure I have bags that work for them both.

I'm introducing a new bag today. The Shark. It joins The Falcon as part of this new line of uni-sex bags. A large bag, designed to appeal to guys, but great for women too. Built to take the abuse of daily use. Great for school or work. Not loaded down with features, just a functional bag with cool prints on the flap and side pocket.

18" wide
12" tall
7" deep

The flap and the inside seams are taped with a sturdy binding tape. A full panel zippered pocket on the back. An open slip pocket on one side. A padded section on the shoulder strap. The strap is adjustable on both ends.
Lined in a more durable fabric than my usual taffeta.
The first owner of this style was kind enough to send some pics of himself, with the bag, for me to include here.
Looks great!
Oh one more thing, I'm inviting all my customers to send pics of themselves, or just their bags, in locations of their choosing. I'm going to build a gallery of Zoe Bags around the world. So send me pics of you and/or your bag in your backyard or some exotic locale! thanks! Traveling some place? Send me pics! Visiting some local attraction in your home town, send me pics!
11/9/08

No comments:

Post a Comment