6/23/09

A custom order Morphin Zeldina Flaps, Colorful, Baseball, and Aloha Pinup Girls




One of my regular customers sent me three fabrics to turn into flaps for her Morphin Zeldina.
The pin ups and the baseball print were a little tricky since they are quite large. We worked together, via e-mail, to try different layouts. She decided these were the best. They turned out great. There is more of the purple and green leaves, and the Baseball print if you would like to use them for your custom project.

She also had some kind words to say about my work.

"My friend Katie (who has one of your bags) and I were at an arts and crafts event in Indianapolis last weekend. We saw several vendors with all kinds of bags - some using the same fabrics as you. But we agreed that nothing we looked at came close to your quality. Extra kudos for your customer service! I think we've gone back and forth on just three Zeldina flaps as much as we did on my big custom bag. You are a gem, Karen!

Becky"

Thanks Becky, you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment