9/10/09

New Batch of Breazy iPhone Purses


Red Koi on Black

Art Nouveau Dragonfly

Elephant Gathering

Hidden Zebra


Cherry Blossom and Waves

UPDATED AUGUST 18TH 2010
Thanks for checking out my iPhone purses. 
This style has been replaced with a more useful model called the Squirrel. Slightly larger, it has a divider inside to keep your phone away from other things, like your keys, or your iPod. Designed so you can customize the way you use it. Add a wallet window for credit cards, a removable wristlet strap and/or a removable shoulder strap. You decide what straps you want! Once you have the straps you need, just stop by once in a while and pick up a new bag.
All the features you have been asking for are on this new design!



These small purses for iPhones are proving to be popular, so I put together a new assortment.
I went for a different "look" in my fabric selection with this group. I always enjoy seeing what prints work with each product. I never know what the resulting "effect" might be till I start experimenting.
You can find them in my store here!


Most of my bags and purses have a pocket that perfectly accommodates an iPhone. Click here to see all the styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment