10/12/09

Christmas Prints for Morphin Bags. Do you want them?


SAPPHIRE CRYSTALS

SKY BLUE AND SILVER

BURGUNDY AND GOLD

BLACK AND GOLD

MULTI ON NATURAL

SAPPHIRE AND SILVER

I am looking at getting a few more prints for Christmas. If you are interested pleased let me know what type of print you might like. I'm not going to offer suggestions because I want the ideas to come from you!
I posed the question on my Facebook Fanpage and the first suggestion was sparkly snowflakes.
Here is an assortment of snowflakes I can order. There are 6 here that would work for all sizes. The largest snowflakes are in the 2.5" range. I will do a following post of a print that has 5" snowflakes, that would work well for the larger Morphin bags. Drop me a note, or post in the comments here on the blog, letting me know if you want one of these for a Morphin flap.

thanks!
11/12/09

No comments:

Post a Comment