1/27/10

Custom Breazy iPhone Purses










This is one of the orders I did before Christmas. Since they were intended as gifts I had to wait until I knew the recipients had their gifts before sharing them with you. I have a few others that I will blog about soon.
Dotty sent me her own fabric, and ordered Breazy iPhone purses, with the Strappy, a removable wristlet strap, for her daughters.

An e-mail from her :
"Dear Karen,
I wanted to write and tell you how much my college-age daughters LOVE their Breazy purses! On Christmas they immediately emptied their old purses and filled their new ones. "Everything fits perfectly!" they said, especially their phones (not iPhones but similar size). So thank you--again--for creating such wonderful bags (that makes 4 I have ordered now!) and for being so willing to work with me to make each one in just the fabric I want. Hurray!! You are the best!
warmly, Dotty"

No comments:

Post a Comment