2/22/10

Azucar Day of the Dead custom Panther Deluxe















I was contacted by a customer looking for an unusual messenger bag. She loved this Azucar, Day of the Dead print immediately. She selected a Panther Deluxe, but after she saw the possible additional options, she added a few extra features.
A full panel zippered pocket on the back, a padded shoulder strap,a carry handle, and, inside a zippered divider pocket.
It turned out to be a stunning bag as you can see.

What did she think?
"I lovvvvveee my bag! I've already gotten so many compliments on it! I'm gonna print off some of your cards because everyone wants to know where to get theirs. My mom loves her sweet pea wallet by the way! You did an absolutely awesome job! They are both very well made products and I look forward to doing business with you in the future! Thank youuuuuuu! CaraS" 1/29/10

1 comment: