3/3/10

Another Hawk Jr Mini Messenger Bag custom order with dragons and flames



A return customer liked the size of the Hawk Jr for carrying a netbook already in a neoprene case.
He selected this great dragon print and added an exterior zip pocket on the back of the bag.

His comments after receiving the bag?

"Karen:
The most wonderful bag I've had the chance to see came in today. I thought it would be impossible to better your last work of art, but I was wrong. You keep raising the bar. Got everything loaded up and it works perfectly. The Netbook in the Neoprene case, slides in like a custom fitting. I'm going to wear everyone out showing it off. Car Club Meeting/Breakfast tomorrow, Church on Sunday and Work on Monday. Thank you so very much for making this for me. Hope your team wins on Sunday, Jim"

3/2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment