10/11/10

Some new fabrics for your custom made bag!

I seem to continually be adding new fabrics to my offerings. Some I hold back to make specific bags of my own liking. Some I hang onto, knowing that certain customers will come looking and I can show them prints that they will like.
Over time I add the new prints to the shop in the form of Morphin flaps, and to the fabric photo gallery as options for what ever dream bag you are seeking.
There are many in the fabric gallery right now. I also did a huge photo shoot this weekend and have added a lot of the new prints to the photo gallery. I will be adding more over the next few weeks, and also adding new flaps to the shop in large batches
Here are just a few of the most recent


 
 Giraffe Garden

 
Blue Ribbon Horses

 
 Koi on black

 
Sensu Calligraphy

 
Black and White Delight

 
Thin Blue Stripe

 
Hockey

 
Zebra faux fur 

 
Flaming Guitars 
 
Night and Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment