6/7/12

Drawstring Bag for Rummikub tiles

My Suebee drawstring bag is very versatile.  It began its life as a custom design for a customer looking for a round drawstring bag to carry her golf balls. She loved her first one so much she ordered more, and then, even more as gifts for friends and family. Her nickname, Suebee, became the name of the bag.
As time went on I kept making the bags and learned they are being used in a variety of ways. Not only for knitting, but going out for the evening, organizing in the bathroom, and now, as a place to keep Rummikub tiles.

What is Rummikub you ask? I had no clue!  I was told about it by a new customer who had searched for a simple drawstring bag in which to keep the tiles. Here's a page in Wikipedia, that explains the game

This customer bought one of my Suebees and it was such a hit she had me custom make one as a gift for one of her fellow Rummikub players

She was kind enough to send along this photograph of her friend, and the bag, in action!



No comments:

Post a Comment