9/17/14

A custom made bag on a trip to Estonia!






Many thanks to Becky for sending these awesome pics of herself and her custom made Panther Deluxe Messenger Bag. She contacted me and told me she had fallen in love with a specific fabric, could I do a bag for her, using it on the flap and pockets. She found the fabric she wanted and sent it my way. 
She sent these wonderful pictures along with the following:

"Well, my Zoƫ Bag went to Germany and Estonia and Finland and was the perfect carry-on the whole time.
I see many years of use once I start teaching my college art classes again, too.
As promised, here are some pictures of me with my bag at a place called "Polli Talu" (means Polly's Farm), located on the west coast of Estonia, not far from the peninsula of Virtsu.
I lived there for 2 weeks while I worked on an art project of mine."

Many thanks to Becky for sharing these with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment