1/20/15

Deep Pen and Pencil Case with cats, skulls or sheep, The Deep Scribe

The holidays are over and I am getting back into the swing of things! My inventory, on most items, has been depleted and I am working on building it back up again. That means cutting a bunch of linings for bags before I can even begin to cut the outside prints and start sewing. So I am working on the boring part of my creations first!

I also have a variety of products that I have made over time, mostly for custom orders, that I have never added to the shop. I am changing that, and have begun to work on making inventory and creating new listings for these bags.

Here's the first one. Nothing fancy, but really useful. It's a deep version of my Scribe pencil case. I know a lot of school kids need to carry a wide variety of pens and pencils, so this should be great for that use, as well as all the other things you need to put in a deeper zip pouch.  I can also add a d-ring to the side on most of these bags, if you prefer. Select that option during checkout. No option for this on the bag you like? That means I can't make another one, sorry. 

Custom orders welcome, as always. See the fabrics here.
 Contact me for a custom order here.





Happy Kitty Deep Scribe Pencil Case



Skulls and Scrolls Pencil Case




Little sheep on blue or pink Deep Scribe pencil case

No comments:

Post a Comment