3/22/16

My Kipster knitting bag in Lititz PA






I am so pleased to share this wonderful photograph, and kind words, from a happy customer, Jeannot

Hi, Karen...  I've been using my new kipster for three days now and I couldn't be happier with it!  
I've been searching for and collecting knitting project bags with pockets for a few years (surprisingly, they're still quite uncommon) and yours is the first to have more pockets than I actually need (though I'm sure I will find a use for all of them in time!)  And the yarn graffiti fabric is truly awesome...
Here's a photo of me using the bag in front of the yarn shop where I work called Ewebiquitous, in charming Lititz, PA.  My friends and coworkers are wowed by the bag; we'll likely be seeing more of your bags in PA in the future!

Thank you, 

Jeannot

No comments:

Post a Comment