5/12/09

Messenger Bag with custom made Peace Sign patch









I am excited to share this bag with you! I am now able to add custom designed, embroidered patches to my bags. Not only that, but they are made of a felt that is constructed with recycled bottles. How cool is that?
I have been looking for a peace sign patch for a while. I had this one custom made for me. It's gorgeous, very bright and colorful. It pops off the bag. Looks even better in person. The bag is dark black allowing the multi colors of the patch to really glow!

I can also get names, phrases and other motifs, so if you want to customize a bag in this manner let me know!

_________________________________
I just got three brand new, gorgeous batik peace sign fabrics in stock on 7/21/09. I will be making messenger bags and laptop cases with them. I will also be doing a new blog post. But I know many people are coming to this post looking for peace sign messenger bags and laptop cases.
Here are the new prints. Most bags will be made to order so please feel free to contact me to order yours! If you take a look around my shop you will see the many styles available.
Thanks Karen

Click contact at the top of every page in my shop to order your custom made peace sign messenger bag



Purple

Multi

green
721/09

No comments:

Post a Comment