5/3/09

Spring Time Flowers in Colorado--One of my Inspirations



Yellow Tulips that looks more like a daffodil!




The shine on the inside of this tulip really caught my eye



Sweet Cicely, I love ferns and this is as close as I can get here.



These tulips get more comments than any other in the garden, ohh look at that color




Blue, I love blue flowers!!!



Couldn't resist posting these pics today. Weather report said expect crummy, instead, it's glorious. I'm weeding and surrounded by these beauties.Since I am so inspired by colors and form in fabrics, it makes sense that I would be a flower lover too. Luckily my bags last a lot longer than these babies!
And my hats? Another way to do a flower arrangement, of course!
5/3/09

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely photos, Spring is such a great time of the year.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics especially the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks SquirrelQueen and Julie, for your word of praise. Sometimes the light, the subject and I am there all at the right time!

    ReplyDelete