7/10/09

Joel Dewberry Antler Damask astonishingly beautiful!


I've blogged, before, about some fabrics that are so appealing to me that I could not resist buying them, no matter what. The Zen Charmer, and Zen Tattoo, fabrics by Alexander Henry, come to mind. There are also many Asian fabrics, by Kona Bay, that I can't resist.
Well here's another one. By popular designer Joel Dewberry. He has taken the damask print that incorporates animals, as seen in the Echino line, and turned it into this incredible fabric. The colors, I love the colors, the motifs, well look at it, just look at it!

It's large, I knew it would be, but I had to get it. Maybe a Britta Shopper, maybe one of the new style bags I have in motion, yet to be unveiled. I don't know , what do you think? Do you love it too?
7/10/09

No comments:

Post a Comment