7/6/09

Peace Sign and Stars Messenger Bag


I knew this print would work well on a messenger bag. Here it is on a Zeldina Mini Messenger Bag. In my store right now, click here to go there. Also available as a Morphin, so you can remove the flap and replace it with another of your choosing.
And, of course, if you need a larger messenger bag, just ask, I am happy to make one just for you!
Karen



I am editing this post on 3/11/11 to say, I am still making peace sign messenger bags, so stop on by!
I am editing this post on 7/21/09 because I know many people are looking for a Peace Sign Messenger Bag, or Laptop Case.



I just got three brand new, gorgeous batik peace sign fabrics in stock. I will be making messenger bags and laptop cases with them. I will also be doing a new blog post. But I know many people are coming to this post looking for peace sign messenger bags and laptop cases.
Here are the new prints. Most bags will be made to order so please feel free to contact me to order yours! If you take a look around my shop you will see the many styles available.
Thanks Karen


Click contact at the top of every page in my shop to order your custom made peace sign messenger bag


Purple

Multi

Green

No comments:

Post a Comment