12/6/09

Custom Britta Zippered Tote with owls


y


Long time readers will recognize, right away, that this must be for Britta, my customer in Germany, who is an avid collector of all things owl! She found this print and couldn't resist. It arrived in my mailbox and we thought it would be perfect for the Britta Shopper Tote. This is my top of the line tote, with the Zoe Pocket Set inside, one of my popular key clips, and a zippered top. The straps are done in a two tone style. As you can tell, by the nice green grass in the photograph, this bag was made a few months ago. No green grass in Colorado right now! How cute is this?
12/6/09

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE that fabric! Where doyou find all these interesting prints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find my prints by spending huge amounts of time looking in a wide variety of places! But in this case, the customer, who lives in Germany, found the fabric on line, for sale in the States, and had it sent to me. Who knows where that person found it :-)

    ReplyDelete