12/16/09

More Custom Pinup Pickford Purses for Stacy's Collection,


Snowy Sally




Firefighter Fanny



Over the years I have blogged about one of my long time customers, Stacy. She found me on eBay and quickly moved into ordering custom made bags. She likes the quirky prints, and is especially fond of old time pin ups! She found a few, printed on fabric and sent them to me to turn into Pickford Purses earlier in the year.

She has so many of my bags, - by her count it's 30 ish- that I created an album in my Gallery to showcase them. She stopped by my Facebook Fanpage recently and mentioned that the most recent bags weren't in her Gallery album. Ha ha! I am rectifying that by blogging about them, as well as adding them to the album. They are great, as are all the bags we design together!

12/16/09

No comments:

Post a Comment