12/22/11

Happy Holidays, thanks, and see you in 2012!

Wow, my orders in the last couple of months have been epic! I have had no time to make much new inventory for the shop, and have spent most of my time shipping and making custom orders. That's why you haven't seen much of me in this blog space!
I want to thank all of you who continue to come back and buy more of my bags. I am honored that you choose to spend your hard earned money on my bags, when there are so many other options. Thanks, as well, to all the new customers who have decided to buy from me this year.
Every year, at this time, I think of all the people who will be opening a beautifully wrapped package to discover one of my bags inside. It's great to think of that happening, on Christmas Day, all over the world.
I am now officially on vacation. All packages are shipped, promised custom orders made, and most shops closed. The main shop is still open but I won't be shipping, or answering emails, until Jan 2nd. Thanks for all your support this year. It has been a great one! Have a fantastic holiday break and all the best for the New Year. See ya then! Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment