1/2/12

Happy New Year and many thanks!

I am officially back to work today, after a wonderful, and lengthy, break for Christmas and New Years.
2011 proved to be my best year yet. Thanks to all my fantastic customers. Many are new, and are taking a chance on buying from some woman in Colorado who makes nice bags, LOL! But to those who return to buy over and over again through the years I have sold my bags on line, it's because of you that I am successful. Your trust in me mean so much. I am humbled by the kind comments I receive, not only about the quality of my products, but the customer service I provide as well. Those comments, and the photographs you send, help new customers feel comfortable buying my bags, and asking for a custom order. I can't tell you how many people comment on how helpful the photographs are, as they try to decide which bag to order.
So thanks to you all, and here's to an amazing 2012 for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment