3/1/09

Awesome New Fabrics !






I am well on the way to finishing the orders placed during the first Fabric Frenzy Shopping Spree.
Those who participated selected some great prints!
I also picked up some other prints that I will be listing in the new fabrics section of the photo album. The photo album has a handy rss feature that you can use to be alerted to the newest fabric additions.
These are a few of them.

As usual, I bought small quantities of most prints. Enough to make a Morphin flap, or Tallullah from each, and a few smaller items, such as zip bags, Sweet Pea's, or ABC Camera Cases and padded bags.
The tiny robots on blue and the hedgehogs and ladybugs are Japanese imports, a nice linen weight fabric.
The Chinese takeout and the fortune cookies are wonderful and the mushrooms cute and colorful!

If any of these prints call to you, let me know that you want them! Once they are gone, they are gone. service@zoesbagboutique.com

No comments:

Post a Comment