3/10/09

Fabric Frenzy Shopping Spree #2

Here's a few prints to give you a taste!



Yes, it's time for the second Fabric Frenzy Shopping Spree!


This time I selected a shop that carries contemporary prints from some of the fabric world’s top designers.

Once you see the prints from which to choose I think you will feel like Spring has arrived! Lots of bright colors and bold graphics. Each designer has their own distinct style.
Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry (Son of the famed painter Donna Dewberry), Kaffe Fasset,
Heather Ross, Denyse Schmidt, Heather Bailey, Anna Marie Horner, Valori Wells, Felicity Miller, Jennifer Paganelli, Erin McMorris these are well known names whose fabric designs are prized by many.

I don’t generally stock these types of prints. I have a couple of Amy Butler’s Mid West Modern prints, but that’s about it. There are too many to choose from, and, since styles change with each new line I have stayed away.

I thought this spree would give you a chance to see what these top designers are all about!

Take a peek and let me know if there are any bags, and/or flaps you wish to order using these popular fabrics.


Deadline to place your order is March 27th 2009

All the details can be found here

No comments:

Post a Comment