3/9/09

Padded Laptop Cases with removable shoulder straps




The Grab and Go Padded Laptop Case

I designed this product a while ago and there are posts in this blog from that time.

The design centered around creating a case that would also work as a component of my messenger bag, The Panther and Panther Deluxe. The case slides into the laptop sleeve in the Panthers, the flap folds to the back and allows easy access to the laptop while in the messenger. There is a tab, in the messenger that holds the case and the laptop in place. When you want to carry the laptop alone, you simply pull out the case, fold the flap closed and you are good to go.

This week I changed the design, by adding two d-rings that allow for the attachment of a shoulder strap.

The case also stands alone, you don't need the messenger if you simply want a case to carry your laptop.

I made the product official, named the sizes, and added it to my shop.

You can now purchase an adjustable, removable shoulder strap.

I currently have three sizes but will be adding a smaller version soon.
Laptops from 11" x 9" up to 14.5" x 10.5" are covered.

If you need another size let me know, I can take care of it for you.









No comments:

Post a Comment