8/29/09

Bright and Cheerful Custom Order Falcon MIni Messenger Bag






This customer wanted something bright! She had this print sent to me and we made a wonderful Falcon with it. I thought it would be fun to "wrap" the print around the bag. Her thoughts after receiving the bag......


"The bag was a custom and I absolutely am in love with it. It's so perfect for my needs and I let Karen place the fabric as she saw fit to surprise me and I have no words to describe how beautiful her work(wo)manship is! Flawless sewing so much better than store bought! I highly recommend her for all your bag needs, she is the one! I will shop at her store again whenever I need a new bag, thank you for a pleasant and wonderful experience :)"
Paty
8/12/09
She told me that her current bag was on its last legs, so I started work on her bag before the "featured fabric" arrived. I sent her this photograph!


No comments:

Post a Comment