8/3/09

Introducing The Breazy, an iPhone Purse







Earlier in the year I blogged about iPhone purses. Was there a need for one? Were there so many that there are plenty of choices? I created an on line form to get feedback. Based on feedback I made my first design, The Breazy.


1) It's small. I made it just large enough to easily fit the iPhone inside.

2) It has a zippered pocket on the front for money, I.D. and credit cards

I sell a wallet window in my shop, available as an add on, and it fits nicely into the front pocket. It has 6 slots for cards and I.D.

3) It has an open slip pocket inside so you can keep other items in the main compartment separate from the iPhone

4) It has a d-ring on the side that can be used as an attachment point
I carry optional add ons, for instance:

a removable wristlet strap designed to attach to the d-ring if desired

a carabiner if you want something sturdy to attach it to other bags

a split key ring so you can attach your keys to the case, or attach the case to other bags etc

This allows you to customize your case to fit your own specific needs.

I worked with a customer to fine tune the details. She gave it a test drive and provided me with the following feedback:

"Hello Karen,

Thank you for sending the mini wallet...it works great! Seriously, I love it.

The phone is very easy to put in and take out.

The outer pocket is exactly what I was looking for. It's an excellent, functional use of space without adding bulk.

The inside pocket is also exactly what I was looking for. It gives me a clean way of keeping my phone separate from my driver's license and credit cards.

My husband and I had a very busy weekend and the mini wallet held up to the functionality test in multiple situations. The addition of the wrist strap will make this an incredibly useful and stylish option for my needs......Overall, 2 thumbs up! "

Tara A. July 10/09

You can find them in my shop by clicking here.
I will be working on another new design soon.
I encourage you to fill out the on line form to help in the design process! thanks
Karen
8/3/09

Most of my bags and purses have a pocket that accommodates an iPhone perfectly.
9/13/09

No comments:

Post a Comment