8/8/09

Here's Britta!



Long time readers of my blog will recall I often mention my German customer who always orders owl themed bags.
Britta, has been buying bags from me for a few years now. She found me in my first location on eBay and bought a few zip bags. Then she contacted me directly to inquire about a larger bag.

Long story short, that first contact turned into a friendship! Although she continues to order bags, we stay in touch and chat about our lives outside of those business transactions. I learn about Berlin, and the German language. She sends my husband and me delicious German candies, chocolates and cookies, as well as some amazing gifts!

Luckily she is incredibly fluent in English and I wouldn't know German was her first language without her telling me. I never expected, when I began my on line business, that I would have the opportunity to become friends with someone so far away!

She is a wonderful person and I am honored to call her my friend.

The latest bag order was not owl themed. She loves to walk on beaches and wanted to get a special bag to take with her on her trip to Denmark. She found this amazing print and had it sent to me. It worked perfectly for a Honeysuckle tote. She decided to get a Tootsie for her aunt, Uscha, who was going on the trip with her, made from the same fabric.

I was thrilled that she sent along these photographs, taken in Denmark, to share with you.
Thank you Britta!
Karen
8/8/09


No comments:

Post a Comment