4/12/10

Guatemalan Ikat and Asian Cranes and Mums Tallullah Purses





I've been working on a nice assortment of Tallullahs over the last few weeks. They were all finished today and I will be adding them to the shop over the next few days. Here are the first two. Very different in fabric and style, although the same bag!
The Guatemalan Ikat is a wonderful woven fabric. You can learn all about the Ikat process on wikipedia. I used the fabric on the entire bag, including the handle, which is padded.
It can be found in my shop here

The other bag is a wonderful, "Springy" Asian print with cranes and mums on a great salmon background. The body of the bag is a new color I have added to my options, it's called coal, and it's a gray that I hope will go with lots of prints and provide something a little lighter than basic black.






Find this bag in my shop here

Both are one of a kind bags, so if you love one, don't wait to long to grab it for yourself!

4/12/10

No comments:

Post a Comment