4/26/10

A new customer, two orders, kind words and pics!






I think the words and pictures say it all without any commentary from me, except, thanks Toni!



"First of all I want to give you a great big thanks! I stumbled across your items quite by accident and I am sure glad I did. I received my order today and I am so happy with them. I am a first time buyer and for my first order I ordered a Morphin Body, two flaps, a wallet on a string, and a scooter zippered bag. I love them all so much, they are so beautiful and the craftsmanship is wonderful. I am so happy with my order and plan to order more very soon. I am glad I found you and look forward to ordering more. Thank you again!

Toni" 3/18/10



"Karen,

I just wanted to send another great big Thank You for my second order. It is all beautiful and wonderfully made. I am a huge fan of your work. I will be ordering more. This time I ordered 2 more flaps for my Zelda, 2 Breazy i-phone purses, another scooter zippered bag, and a Tarquin padded case. I love them all so much! I have gotten so many compliments on them. I also have probably never been this organized ever, but I love that I am now. Thank you again.

Please feel free to use my comments and/or pictures on your web site. Thanks so much!

Toni" 4/2/10

No comments:

Post a Comment