4/7/10

It's Official! The Mistee Mini Wallet Wristlet Purse for iPhones and other electronics








Finally made a few Mistee's to add to the shop. It's a nice little purse, larger than the Breazy, so you could carry your iPhone or Blackberry and an iPod, or iTouch etc .





Especially valuable if they are in cases and you need a little more room inside the bag.







Still has the inner divider to keep them from rubbing together, and the outside zip pocket for your i.d., money etc. Has a d ring on the side so you can add a wristlet strap if you want. Great for vacations, trips to the store, or those of you who hate large purses!
You can find them here!

Here's the feedback I got, from a customer, that showed me I should get some made and available for sale. Plus a pic of the case I made for her

Hi Karen,

Received The Mistee yesterday and I love it. My iPod Touch and Blackberry (both in cases) fit very nicely and yet it's still small enough for slipping into my purse.

Thanks,
Allison
3/17/10


No comments:

Post a Comment