4/19/10

Thanks to you I have a great new page in my shop!

To whom do I speak? All of you who have been so wonderful to send me photographs of yourself with your Zoe Designs bag.

Some of my potential customers like to see a picture of a person with a bag to give themselves a sense of scale. Late last week I realized I had enough pictures of my customers, with the varied styles, that I could, finally, create a bag sizing page. This will provide customers with another way to decide which bag size, or style, they should select.


I am still missing a couple of styles, most notable is The Britta Tote and the Sweet Pea Mini Wallet. If you have one of those styles and would like to help me round out the bag sizing page I would be extremely grateful!

Thanks again, I have the best customers ever!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment