4/28/08

Judy The Padded Bag-custom order






One of my regular customers asked, quite a while ago, if I could put padding in my Scooter Zip Bags? I gave it a shot and it turned out so well that I added it to my line. I generally have one listed and suggest the customer select the fabric and make size adjustments if needed.
They have a variety of uses including carrying an iPod, mp3 player and in smaller sizes, such as The Raven coin purse, for carrying flash drives.
I did a custom order last week and the customer was very pleased. She gave me permission to include her response here!

"Karen, the box arrived this afternoon and I am Knocked Out by the bags -- I knew they would be beautiful, but the workmanship is really superb -- these are absolutely great -- you are an amazing artist."

No comments:

Post a Comment